Oruro Carnival 2018 One Day Package
* Check Rates and Bookings for details on pricing.
- Rates & Booking
- How to get there
For groups of 7 or more passengers, please contact us for a custom quote!
Make an inquiry
Please fill out and submit the form below. Or if you would like to speak with a Bolivia Expert, call us via Skype or Whatsapp.
Feel free to Contact Us for bespoke travel design and your best fit travel itinerary.
Recent reviews of this tour
No recent reviews
Add a review:
The tour includes:
- Roundtrip transportation by tourist bus with TV, bathroom, heating, kitchenette and hot water
- Guide coordinator
- Plastic Poncho
- Distinctive Cap
- A water bottle and 2 beer cans
- SOAT Bolivian Insurance
Location of the tourOruro city
- Departure from the office in La Paz city.
- Breakfast on the Bus.
- Arrival to Oruro city approximately at 08:30 a.m., seats at Del Ejercito Avenue and Folklore Avenue corner to enjoy the Oruro Carnival Parade.
- Lunch at Monarca Hotel Restaurant.
- Dinner Box Lunch.
- Return to La Paz city at 20:30 approximate arrival at 01:00 a.m. on 10 of February.
- 1 night lodging in La Paz city(check out at 14:00)
- Transfer from Bus station to Chosen Hotel
End of our services
Nearby tourist attractions:
Sajama National Park
Sanctuary of Socavon
Lighthouse of Conchupata
San Miguel de la Rancheria Church
La Portada del Beaterio
San Jose mine
Curahuara de Carangas
Capachos and Obrajes