Sightseeing Potosi's downtown
* Check Rates and Bookings for details on pricing.
- Rates & Booking
- How to get there
For groups of 7 or more passengers, please contact us for a custom quote!
Make an inquiry
Please fill out and submit the form below. Or if you would like to speak with a Bolivia Expert, call us via Skype or Whatsapp.
Feel free to Contact Us for bespoke travel design and your best fit travel itinerary.
Recent reviews of this tour
No recent reviews
Add a review:
The tour includes:The tour Includes:
- Private transportation
- Bilingual Tourist Guide
Location of the tourThe tour will take a place at Potosi's city center.
During the tour we're going to visit:
- Main Square - Plaza central - Points of interest that show the life style of Potosi.
- Main Cathedral - Catedral la Iglesia mayor a neoclassic building from 1809
- Ayacucho Street - Calle Ayacucho the oldest in the city
- Arch of Cobija - Arco de Cobija from were we can enjoy a wonderful view of the Cerro Rico Mountain and the Ribera de Ingenios
- Santo Domingo Church - Templo de Santo Domingo features a Renaissance facade surrounded by a grating
- De la Oreja Alley - Callejon de la Oreja. It's a particular street in the city that owns an interesting legend that will be told by the guide
- Antonio Lopez de Quiroga House - Casa de Antonio Lopez de Quiroga newly renovated
- Snakes Balconies - Balcon de las viboras with and interesting legend
- House of marques de Santa Maria de Otavi - Casa del marques de Santa Maria de Otavi Built by 1750. The whole house was renovated and from original building just remains the facade
- Sucre Street - Calle Sucre. At this street we'll find many stores of handicrafts and souvenirs
- Las tres Portadas House - Casa de las tres portadas. It's the most conserve building from the colonial times and it's where our tour ends enjoying a local drink