Private Transfer La Paz - Oruro - La Paz
1 - 2 passengers320 $us.- Total
3 - 4 passengers350 $us.- Total
Travel time between La Paz and Oruro is 4 to 5 hours, depending on traffic. The road between La Paz and Oruro is in a good state and is fully paved with two lanes in each direction.
This is one of the roads with most traffic in Bolivia, especially during the Oruro Carnival season, connecting the seat of government with Oruro and through other national routes with tourist attractions in neighbouring departments.
During the trip to Oruro you may enjoy the picturesque landscapes of the Bolivian Altiplano. Passengers may request a stop at a service station to use the bathroom or buy water and snacks.
You can request the transfer back to La Paz the next day without additional cost.
Type of vehicle:
From 1 to 6 passengers we use tourist minivans that can transport up to 6 passengers.
For groups of 6 to 10 passengers we use a buffalo minivan. The luggage is secured to the roof of the vehicle.
In case your group consists of 11 or more passengers, we will provide a tourist bus with 30, 35 or 40 seats. Please send us an inquiry for the best rates for large groups.
All vehicles have insurance agains accidents and are equipped with a first-aid kit.
- Pick up from your Hotel in the La Paz city, La Paz bus station or El Alto International Airport.
- Private transportation La Paz - Oruro. Travel time 4 to 5 hours approx. Once in Oruro we will drop you in your Hotel.
- Pick up from your Hotel in Oruro at the hour of your convenience.
- Private transportation Oruro - La Paz. Travel time 4 hours approx. Once in La Paz we will drop you in your Hotel, La Paz bus station or El Alto International Airport.
- Spanish speaking driver.
Rate does not include:
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals and beverages
** Passengers can request the transportation back to La Paz the next day or the date of their convenience at no extra charge
For groups of 7 or more passengers, please contact us for a custom quote!
Make an inquiry
Please fill out and submit the form below. Or if you would like to speak with a Bolivia Expert, call us via Skype or Whatsapp.
Feel free to Contact Us for bespoke travel design and your best fit travel itinerary.
Recent reviews of this transfer
Add a review: