San Pedro de Atacama (Chile) - Uyuni Salt Flat Tour,
2 days - 1 night
- Rates & Booking
- How to get there
Make an inquiry
Please fill out and submit the form below. Or if you would like to speak with a Bolivia Expert, call us via Skype or Whatsapp.
Feel free to Contact Us for bespoke travel design and your best fit travel itinerary.
Recent reviews of this tour
No recent reviews
Add a review:
- Pick up at 08:00 a.m. from your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama - Chile .
- Visit to the Amazing Lagoons: Green Lagoon and Colorada Lagoon passing by the Salvador Dali Desert, Chalviri thermal water, Sol de Mañana (volcanic area -geysers), Stone tree, Pampa Siloli, Shiarkota, Honda and Hedionda Lagoon where a break will be served.
- We'll continue the trip going to San Juan and visiting Ollague Volcano and Chiguana Salt Flat. Dinner and overnight to be spent at Hotel de Sal (Hotel feature rooms with private bathroom and hot water)
- Breakfast at 08:00 a.m. departure to the Majestic Uyuni Salt Flat. Visit the Galaxy Cavern, Uyuni Salt Flat, Fish Island, Incahuasi Island where we'll enjoy a meal.
- Trekking around the area admiring the beautiful scenery.
- Arrival to Uyuni town.
The tour includes:
- Private transportation Toyota 4x4 vehicle
- Meals: Breakfast, break and dinner and water
- Experienced Spanish speaking tourist Guide.
If an English speaking guide will be needed please request him with anticipation at usd 40.- extra charge per day.
Services not included in the rate:
Entrance ticket to:
Incahuasi Island 30 Bs.- = 4 usd /person
- Eduardo Avaroa Reserve 150 Bs.- = 22usd per person
- Caverns of petrified algae 15 Bs.- = 2usd per person
- The private tour is for 1 to 5 travellers.
- In order to serve meals properly the company counts with tables, chairs, dishes and umbrellas.
- First-aid kit and pipe of oxygen are available.
- During winter the company provides to users hot water bags and blankets during the route.
- Please dress appropriately, comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses and hat are recommended. During winter carry gloves, scarf and warm clothes. (May, June, July and August)
- The company rents sleeping bags during the route at extra charge of usd 5.-
- The service doesn't include tips or extra beverages.
Location of the tourThe Tour will start at San Pedro de Atacama town located in Chile, going North inside Bolivia through the Lagoons until Uyuni Salt Flat in the department of Potosi.
Nearby tourist attractions:
Uyuni Salt Flats
Town of Uyuni
Cementerio de Trenes - Train Graveyard
Town of San Pedro de Atacama in Chile
Eyes of the Salt Flat (Ojos de Sal)
Eduardo Avaroa Reserve
Thermal waters and geysers
San Cristobal town
Polques Hot Springs