San Pedro de Atacama to Uyuni Shared Tour
* Check Rates and Bookings for details on pricing.
- Rates & Booking
- How to get there
- 185 USD Traveling with a Spanish speaking driver
- 285 USD Traveling with an English speaking tour guide
For groups of 7 or more passengers, please contact us for a custom quote!
Make an inquiry
Please fill out and submit the form below. Or if you would like to speak with a Bolivia Expert, call us via Skype or Whatsapp.
Feel free to Contact Us for bespoke travel design and your best fit travel itinerary.
Recent reviews of this tour
Add a review:
The tour includes:
- Pick up from your Hotel in San Pedro de Atacama
- Shared tourist transportation from San Pedro de Atacama to Hito Cajones border
- 4x4 vehicle from Hito Cajones to Uyuni. The vehicle will be assigned to 6 tourist and a driver
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and drinks (water and juice) during meals.
- Basic Lodge: Fist night in a shelter located in Quetena : sixtuple room with shared bathroom. Second night in a hostel located in Candelaria village: Double, triple and quadruple with shared bathrooms. Heating not available
- Spanish speaking driver or English speaking tour guide
Rate does not include
- Entrances to Eduardo Avaroa National Park 150 Bs.- per person and Incahuasi Island 30 Bs.-
Location of the tourYou can get to San Pedro de Atacama by bus or car from Calama town, which has an airport.
06:30 You will be picked up from your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama.
You will do migration in the Chilean office and travel to the Hito Cajones border.
You will do migration at the Bolivian office and you will have breakfast.
After breakfast you will board a 4x4 vehicle. You will visit the White Lagoon and the Green Lagoon which is based on the feet of Licancabur Volcano.
We will cross Salvador Dalí Desert and continue the expedition by visiting Polques Hot Spring, the Sol de Mañana geysers and the spectacular Red Lagoon where you can observe thousands of flamingos and marvel at the blood-red water of the lake.
Lunch and dinner will be provided during the tour.
Overnight in a shelter located in Quetena Village.
You will see cave paintings and the Valley of the Rocks, where you can see amazing stone formations. Later we will visit the Black Lagoon with a lot of wildlife like the altiplanic Tawas or geese and native andean vegetation, as well as the Catal Lagoon (Laguna Misteriosa) and the Catal Canyon.
We will stop at the Agua dulce viewpoint. The day ends at the community of Villa Candelaria.
Overnight at Villa Candelaria hostal
05:00 We will leave early towards the Uyuni Salt Flat and Incahuasi Island to observe the sunrise.
During the day you will visit the Playa Blanca former salt Hotel and see the Eyes of the Salt Flat. There are many spectacular looking salt piles used for extracting table salt from the Salar. In Colchani village you will observe the traditional process of packing the salt extracted from the Salt Flat.
Our last stop will be the Train Cemetery.
The tour will end in Uyuni at 15:00.
Day 4 (Only for passengers with return)
We start the return trip at 05:00 AM and have breakfast at the shelter near Laguna Blanca. Then we will go to the border at Hito Cajones, carry out the immigration procedures and continue to San Pedro de Atacama, arriving at approximately 12:00 PM.