Uyuni Salt Flat and Tunupa Volcano
* Check Rates and Bookings for details on pricing.
- Rates & Booking
- How to get there
For groups of 7 or more passengers, please contact us for a custom quote!
Make an inquiry
Please fill out and submit the form below. Or if you would like to speak with a Bolivia Expert, call us via Skype or Whatsapp.
Feel free to Contact Us for bespoke travel design and your best fit travel itinerary.
Recent reviews of this tour
No recent reviews
Add a review:
The tour includes:
- Toyota 4x4 vehicle
- Meals: Breakfast, break and dinner and water
- Spanish speaking experienced tourist Guide. If an English speaking guide will be needed please request him with anticipation at extra charge per day
Services not included in the rate:
Entrance ticket to:
Incahuasi Island 30 Bs.- = 4 usd /person
- Chantani 10 Bs.- = 1.5 usd per person
- The Share tour is for 6 people, the Private tour for 5 people. But If you are traveling by yourself not a problem the company will complete the group
- The Share tour departs at 10:30 a.m., the Private Tour departs at 9:30 a.m.
- Meals are served with a variety of vegetables and fruits. Snacks are served with coca- cola, tea or coffee. Dinner is served with an appetizer. There is a special menu for vegetarians
- In order to serve meals properly the company counts with tables, chairs, dishes and umbrellas
- First-aid kit and pipe of oxygen are available
- During winter the company provides to users hot water bags and blankets during the route
- Please dress appropriately, comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses and hat are recommended. During winter carry gloves, scarf and warm clothes. (May, June, July and August)
- The company rents sleeping bags during the route at extra charge of usd 5.-
- The service doesn't include tips or extra beverages.
Location of the tourThe Tour will take place mainly at Uyuni Salt Flat located in Potosi. And will cover other points of interest located near by the Salt Flat.
- At 09:30 a.m. we'll leave from Uyuni town to visit the Train Cementery.
- Later we'll visit Colchani, a small village where you will observe how a salt factory works.
- Lead to the Majestic Uyuni Salt flat and Incahuasi Island where a break will be served.
- Trekking around the Uyuni salt flat observing cactus of 10 to 12 mts high and then continue to the Caverns of petrified algae.
- Dinner and overnight to be spent at Hotel de Sal.
- We'll visit Tunupa Volcano, mummies and Chantani the stone city where a break and coca leave tea will be served.
- In the afternoon we'll drive back to Uyuni town enjoying a beautiful Uyuni Sal Flat sunset together with an appetizer
End of our services
Nearby tourist attractions:
Uyuni Salt Flats
Town of Uyuni
Cementerio de Trenes - Train Graveyard
Town of San Pedro de Atacama in Chile
Eyes of the Salt Flat (Ojos de Sal)
Eduardo Avaroa Reserve
Thermal waters and geysers
San Cristobal town
Polques Hot Springs