Los Flamencos Ecolodge, Uyuni
- Rates & Booking
LocationAddress: At the edges of Hedionda Lagoon - Uyuni Salar
Los Flamencos Ecolodge is located on the shore of Hedionda Lagoon at 4115 meters above the sea level. Hedionda Lagoon is the habitat of pink flamingos and the lagoon is surrounded by the Cordillera Real mountains. Guests at Los Flamencos Ecolodge can take a little breath because the Lagoon where the hotel is placed is a lower point in the region, so the levels of oxygen are a bit higher.
The hotel is located on the shore of the "Stinky Lagoon" (Laguna Hedionda) at 4.115 meters above sea level.
The lagoon is a favorite habitat of pink flamingos and is surrounded by high deserts and sheltered by the imposing mountains of the Andes.
The construction was inspired by indigenous motives, such as the "Andean Cross" or Cruz Andina, mainly from materials found in the region (mud, stones and plaster).
The hotel building is specially designed to enjoy the sunrises and the sunsets, showcasing the characteristic colors of the area.
The lake's water has medicinal and therapeutic properties, said to be helpful for rheumatic discomforts.
The mineral smells that fill the air around the hedionda Lagoon help mitigate the effects of altitude sickness and provide tranquility and peace to the visitors.
The eco-hotel is named after the countless flamingos that gather here, creating an unimaginably unique natural environment.
The main attraction at Los Flamencos Ecolodge are the pink flamingos that can be seen near to the Hotel. These magnificent creatures are the delight of the guests at the Hotel.
Los Flamencos Ecolodge has single, double, triple rooms and a Double Suite with Jacuzzi. All rooms are equipped with private bathrooms, ecological hot water. Guests can take a hot shower with water coming from the natural springs directly below the lagoon.
All rooms feature:
- Private ecological bathroom
- Hot water
- Solar energy
Taxes and American breakfast buffet included in the rates.
- Free Wi-fi from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Room Service
- Tourist guide
- Visitors can enjoy a unique "cosmic dinner" and accompany it with an exquisite coca liquor at the "Nevada" Restaurant.
Dining options at Los Flamencos Ecolodge include Las Nevadas, which offers national and international cuisine. The main attraction at the restaurant is a crystal roof with an amazing view of the stars.
- The Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 9:00 a.m. The breakfast service before 7:00 a.m. will have an extra cost of 5 USD
- Los Flamencos is a non-smoking hotel
- Check in: Until 20:00
- Check out: 12:00 a.m.
- Late Check out: 14:00 in case of availability
- Children until 8 years old can stay at the hotel at no extra cost
- Children betwen 8 to 11 years old can stay at the hotel at an additional charge of 20 USD per bed
- Children older than 12 years pay standard rate
Reviews of Los Flamencos Ecolodge
No recent reviews
Add a review: