La Petite Porte, Uyuni
- Rates & Booking
LocationAddress: Avenida Ferroviaria No. 742, entre calle Loa y calle Colombia.
La Petite Porte Hotel (the small door) is a lodging option in Uyuni town. The Hotel is located at Uyuni's city center.
Find La Petite Porte Hotel at Ferroviaria Av. No 742
La Petite Porte Hotel combines high quality services and comfortable facilities providing a unique lodging experience to its guests. The Hotel has been renovated with well plan details to create only one of its kind accommodation.
The hotel has been built on the bases of an old house of Uyuni. The walls and the stones from the patio are originally from the house. The reception desk comes from an old library store. The wood on the floor is called Masaranduba and the one in the bathroom is called Itobao (used to build boats). Both woods come from the Amazonian part of Bolivia.
The mosaic and the taps come from Italia. The bed covers are made of Tocuyo (100 % natural cotton made in Bolivia). The leather of the tabourets and the bed heads comes from a factory in La Paz which export in the whole world. The plates have been especially designed and made for La Petite Porte. They have been totally handmade in a little workshop in a little village named Clisa (Cochabamba).
Guests at La Petite Porte Hotel are pampering by its friendly staff. Visitors are always supported with good advise and tourist information about Uyuni's main attractions.
Hotel La Petite Porte has single y double rooms.
All rooms feature:
- Real central ceiling heating system
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Hot water
- The bathroom's mirror is equipped with a Defogger system
- Tocuyo Bed Covers
- 20 C temperature guaranty at the rooms. The Hotel counts with central ceiling heating system unique-in-Bolivia
- 24 hours internet connection for free
- Visitors can burn their photos to a CD and save some capacity of their memory cards
- Guests can watch movies (more than 100 movies available.)
- Guests cab watch their pictures using the Hotel's DVD player Guests can burned pics on a CD, or watch them directly on the TV screen using their camera cable or using USB memory stick
- Visitors can listen their music using the USB port of the DVD player
- Guests can help themselves a tea, herbal tea or coffee using the kettle and the cups at their bedrooms
- Breakfast can be served at guests' rooms or at the dinning room
- Breakfast is served between 7:30 am and 9:30 am
- 24 Hour reception
- Money exchange
- Travel Agency
- First aid kit
- Hotel staff can post guests' postcards on their behalf
- Hotel counts with games as cards, chess etc
Reviews of La Petite Porte
No recent reviews
Add a review:
Need help planning your trip to Bolivia?