Tarija Vineyard Tour
* Check Rates and Bookings for details on pricing.
- Rates & Booking
- How to get there
For groups of 7 or more passengers, please contact us for a custom quote!
Make an inquiry
Please fill out and submit the form below. Or if you would like to speak with a Bolivia Expert, call us via Skype or Whatsapp.
Feel free to Contact Us for bespoke travel design and your best fit travel itinerary.
Recent reviews of this tour
No recent reviews
Add a review:
The tour includes:Tarija Vineyard Tour Includes:
- Visit to different wine cellars
- Wine and cheese tasting
- Specialized tour guide
- Private transportation
- The services not mentioned
Location of the tourTarija city is valley located to the south of Bolivia, at Guadalquivir river shore, characterized by the wine and singani production.
- Departure from your hotel or our offices
- We will visit along the tour 3 cellars ( 1 industrial, 1 semi-industrial and 1 artisan cellar) travelling by the city area, visit to La Angostura (a canyon where Camacho river pass trough)and "Las duelas" winery
- Stroll by highest worlds vineyards (between 1700 and 2850 m.a.s.l)
- Wine tasting with "Best tarijenos wines", accompanied with jam, variety of cheese, bread roll and more, you will appreciate the nature beauty of the productive lands
- END OF OUR SERVICES