Hotel Madre Tierra, La Paz
- Rates & Booking
LocationAddress: Av. 20 de Octubre 2080
Located in the charming Sopocachi area Hotel Madre Tierra is just 25 minutes from the Airport and 10 minutes far away from the Bus Station.
Because its ideal location, Hotel Madre Tierra can guaranty to its guests a moment of relaxation away from the hectic bustle of La Paz city center.
Sopocachi's area is a residential area where most of the embassies are placed, as well as government offices, banks, supermarkets, posh restaurants and caffes.
Hotel Madre Tierra is the perfect place to stay when visiting La Paz for business or pleasure.
Hotel Madre Tierra features eight floors with 56 rooms and 7 suites all of them tastefully decorated and with beautiful views from La Paz city.
The reception at Madre Tierra Hotel lobby has been decorated with finest marble providing a comfortable space for resting and for receiving visitors.
In addition the hotel offer to its guests an atmosphere of privacy with secretarial services, fax and photocopy machines, computers with Internet connection, audiovisual equipment all of them at no additional cost.
The hotel offers comfortable and spacious guest rooms,free satellite TV in every room, Wi fi, free parking, plus Fiesta Boliviana Restaurant make Madre Tierra Hotel terrific value.
All Rooms Feature:
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV
- Heating Green by hot water
- Phone (local, cellular and international dialing)
- Mini Bar
- Hot water 24 hrs. a day
- Internet service at room ADSL and WiFi
Guests can choose their lodging options between:
Matrimonial King Size Room It provides a pleasant and spacious environment, with every possible comfort and King-size bed. Host 2 guests.
Matrimonial Rooms were designed to make you feel at home, enjoying your most intimate moments.
Family Double Room The Family double rooms will provide guests and their families or group of friends a pleasant and elegant environment with every possible comfort to meet your requirements. Each room has a double and a single bed.
Double Room provide a pleasant and spacious environment to rest comfortably alongside his companion. Each room has twin beds.
Single Room were designed to make guests to feel at home, designed for a single person, offers a comfortable staying.
Apart Hotel will provide maximum convenience for guests pleasant break. In addition to a deluxe bedroom also has a spacious hall, to receive your visitors and of course feel more at ease.
Additional Bed at Doble or Matrimonial Rooms at extra cost.
Breakfast Buffet included in the rate.
- 24 Hours reception
- Rooming Rack
- Luggage store
- Wake up call
- Room Service
- Computer, printer fax and photocopy machines
- Bilingual staff
- Total security in the building: Alarm System against fire, emergency lights, smoke detectors, security cameras in hallways and in important areas of the hotel
- Tourist information
- Meeting Room (100 people capacity)
- Cellular and personal computers for rent
- Hall events "El Solsticio" (seminars,conferences and any type of social events)
- In/Out Airport Transfers
Restaurant "Fiesta Boliviana" that serves national and international food The hotel has an amazing culinary team creating unique dishes for Fiesta Boliviana restaurant. The Restaurant serves national and International dishes. The Hotel Restaurant prepares daily 3 curses Executive Lunch from Monday to Saturday y Lunch Buffet on Sundays. Dinners at Fiesta Boliviana has a fix Menu.
- Breakfast: From 7:30 to 9:30 until 10:00a.m. Up to 10:00 the breakfast has a cost of 20 Bs.-
- Room Service: Any time at 20 percent extra charge
- Cradle at no extra cost
- Children under 10 are charged half rate
- Maximum 3 guests per room
- Additional beds are single beds
- Single room for free for groups up to 25 guests
- Check in: 10 a.m.
- Check out: 13:00 p.m.
- Late check out for groups: 14:00 at no extra charge
- IN/OUT Airport Transfer Bs.70.- for 1 to 2 passengers
- IN/OUT Airport Transfer up to 3 people Bs. 90.- Bs.- 30 per passenger
Reviews of Hotel Madre Tierra
No recent reviews
Add a review:
Need help planning your trip to Bolivia?