Titicaca Lake and Sun Island Private Tour 2D/1N
* Check Rates and Bookings for details on pricing.
- Rates & Booking
- How to get there
Pricing Information - Fees and taxes INCLUDED.
For groups of 7 or more passengers, please contact us for a custom quote!
Make an inquiry
Please fill out and submit the form below. Or if you would like to speak with a Bolivia Expert, call us via Skype or Whatsapp.
Feel free to Contact Us for bespoke travel design and your best fit travel itinerary.
Recent reviews of this tour
Add a review:
The tour includes:
- English or Spanish speaking Tourist Guide
- Private Tourist Transportation
- Shared Tourist Boat Transportation
- Accommodation at Las Olas Hostal or similar in Copacabana town
- Typical lunch at Sahuinia
- Hot drink at Lake Titicaca's viewpoints
- Entrance Tickets to archaeological sites
Location of the tourThe tour will take a place at Titicaca Lake. The Titicaca Lake is the highest commercially navigable lake in the world located in Bolivia and Peru border at 3811 m.a.s.l.
Enjoy two days full of natural wonders at Titicaca Lake and its surroundings.
On our way towards Titicaca Lake we will cross the Tiquina Strait. Once in Copacabana town we'll visit The Copacabana Sanctuary Church Home of the Asuncion Virgin, considered one of the most important religious and pilgrimage centers in Bolivia.
Overnight to be spent at Las Olas Hostal or similar in Copacabana town.