Tiahuanacu Hotel, Tiwanaku
- Rates & Booking
LocationAddress: Between Tiwanaku town and Tiwanaku ruins
Situated near the Akapana Pyramid in Tiwanaku town, the Tiahuanacu Hotel is one of the most popular tourist hotels in the area due its comfort, caring attention and hotel infrastructure.
Tiahuanacu Hotel features two different building areas one recently constructed with a total capacity for 160 guests, comfortably sized public areas and the restaurant serving delicious local specialties, combined with the personnel hospitality.
Tihuanacu Hotel offers to its guests 30 single, double and matrimonial rooms distributed in two different areas of the Hotel.
All rooms feature:
- Carpeted rooms
- Private bathroom
- Hot water 24 hours
- Cable TV
- Beautiful panoramic views of the Tiwanaku ruins or the interior garden
Taxes and Breakfast included in the rate.
- Restaurant with delicious local specialties
- Conference room with 400 people capacity
- National an International calls
- Three living rooms
- Smoking areas
- Garden with barbecue
- Transfer in/out
- Cable TV
- Tiahuanacu Salon cap. 100 people
- Pachury Salon cap. 200 people
- Audiovisual system
- Lights system
- Mystical authentic ceremony (upon request)
- Coca leave reading (upon request)
- Folkloric peñas
*Check-Out: 11:00*Early Check-in: Additional night cost
*Late check out: Till 14:00 for an additional 60 percent of the rate
Reviews of Tiahuanacu Hotel
No recent reviews
Add a review:tiahuanacu-hotel
Need help planning your trip to Bolivia?