Las Olas Hostel, Copacabana
- Rates & Booking
LocationAddress: Michel Perez street 1-3 (Final)
Located strategically on a hillside overlooking Titicaca Lake in Copacabana town, Las Olas Hostel has easy access to the different tourist attractions of the area, just 4 hours away from La Paz city.
Las Olas Hostel is an interesting lodging option in Copacabana town, a place with a hip decor and artistic architecture, built with native materials of the area, offers to its visitors a calm and comfortable stay in a atmosphere that always surprise the guests due its originality, situated conveniently to admire the best pan views of Titicaca Lake. Guests love the fact that even when they're in the hostel can still enjoy being outdoors.
Las Olas Hostel is an exceptionally well kept, clean, and immaculate place to stay in Copacabana town, the staff is very friendly and helpful, the hostel provides to its guests a comfortable and relaxing stay in stylish suites surrounded by gardens; without any doubt a place worth visiting.
Las Olas Hostel counts with 6 unique suites each of them have been individually designed and furnished by two artists.
In order to provide originality and maximum comfort with many artistic details, each suite is fully equipped featuring:
- Living room area
- Huge window fronts
- Small kitchen unit
- Private bath with hot water 24 hours a day
- Inside hammock
- Little heater for your use Marvelous pan views of the bay and Titicaca Lake
The rate includes taxes
Note: Make your reservations in advance
- Front desk
- Daily laundry service
- Small library with books in English, French, Spanish and German, as well as some guidebooks about Bolivia, Peru and South America
- Guitar and Charango with manual and CD
- Electronic tuner for instruments
- Table games
- Little maps of the village and the surroundings for free
- Tourist information
- Tickets reservation to the islands as well as to La Paz and to Puno under request
- Handcrafts for sale at front desk
- Hammocks and deck chairs on the different terraces
- Fire place and several stone tables and benches to eat outside enjoying the views
Reviews of Las Olas Hostel
No recent reviews
Add a review: