Departure: Date of your convenience
- Discover the sublime beauty of the Eduardo Avaroa National Park filled with unique Andean fauna, deserts, colored lagoons, geysers and volcanos
- Bathe at the Polques hot springs
- Marvel at the idyllic turquoise waters of the Green Lagoon
- See the adorable viscachas (Andean rabits)
- Witness pink flamingos lounging in their natural habitat at Colorada (Red) Lagoon
07:00 Pick up from passengers at your Hotel in San Pedro de Atacama, Chile.
Shared tourist transportation from San Pedro de Atacama to the border at Hito Cajones.
Immigration procedures at the Chilean and Bolivian migration office. Later we will provide breakfast at the border.
09:30 You will meet with your Bolivian driver with whom you will visit the Eduardo Avaroa National Reserve.
During the day you will visit the following sites of interest:
- Laguna Blanca
- Green Lagoon (Laguna Verde) with views of the Licancabur Volcano
- Salvador Dalí desert
- Thermal springs of Polques
- Sol de Mañana Geysers
- Red Lagoon (Laguna Colorada), home to a large number of pink flamingos
You will have lunch outdoors, enjoying the beautiful landscape.
15:00 Private transportation from the Hito Cajones border to San Pedro de Atacama.
We will take you to your Hotel in San Pedro de Atacama.
The tour includes:
- Pick up from your Hotel in San Pedro de Atacama
- Shared tourist transport San Pedro de Atacama - Hito Cajones border
- Private transportation Hito Cajones border - Eduardo Avaroa National Park
- Breakfast and Lunch. Drinks during lunch included
- Entrance Tickets to the Eduardo Avaroa National Reserve
- Responsible driver with knowledge of the route