The Urkupiña Folkloric Parade takes place on the main streets of Quillacollo town, near Cochabamba every 13-19 of August.
- Pick up from your Hotel in Cochabamba city, Cochabamba Bus station or Cochabamba Airport.
- Private transportation to Quillacollo town (13 km)
- Seats distribution at the Tourist Step located at Quillacollo main avenue called El Prado.
- Break + 1 beer can or soda
- During the whole day tourist will enjoy the authentic Folkloric Parade in honor of Urkupiña Virgin.
- Lunch - Local dish
- Private transportation from Quillacollo to Cochabamba city
The tour includes:
- Pick up from your Hotel in Cochabamba, Cochabamba Bus station or Cochabamba Airport
- Transportation to Quillacollo town
- 1 can of beer or soda
- Private Bathroom
- Private security
- Tour guide
- Seats to enjoy the Folkloric Entrance of Urkupiña
- Transportation from Quillacollo town to Cochabamba city
Location and Map
The Urkupiña Folkloric Parade is developed on the main streets of Quillacollo town. Tourist will need to travel 13 Km from Cochabamba city to Quillacollo to enjoy the festivity.