3 Days, 2 Nights
- Rates & Booking
- How to get there
For groups of 7 or more passengers, please contact us for a custom quote!
Make an inquiry
Please fill out and submit the form below. Or if you would like to speak with a Bolivia Expert, call us via Skype or Whatsapp.
Feel free to Contact Us for bespoke travel design and your best fit travel itinerary.
Recent reviews of this tour
No recent reviews
Add a review:
Tour Itinerary:Day 1
- Departure towards Villa Tunari very early in the morning (Please let us know if you want us to pick you up from your hotel)
- In the route we will make two stops one at Corani Reservoir, and the other at Paraiso Lagoon, after enjoying a typical lunch we will visit Machia Park
- Once the tour goes along to Machia Park you will observe different monkey species (spider monkey, titi, etc.) besides other species
- We will continue our tour by trekking towards a superb viewpoint to enjoy wonderful pan views of Villa Tunari Town, San Mateo and Espiritu Santo rivers and a side of the oriental mountain range covered by exuberant vegetation
- We will enjoy a delicious breakfast and we will departure towards Carrasco National Park where we will visit the caves to observe different bat species and also the "Guacharos" blind birds
- Along our journey we will visit a traditional coca leave plantation; after lunch we will visit the Etno-Eco Touristy Museum "El Orquidiario" where we will observe several orchids species, flowers and native species from Cochabamba tropical area. Besides we will have a great time visiting "Socavon" Eco touristic Park
- We will offer two options a canoeing trip by Chapare River or Rafting by Chapare River along the morning
- After Lunch we will enjoy a swimming pool time to freshen up
- Return to Cochabamba city
The tour includes:Chapare's Tour Includes:
- Meals ( Half board)
- Tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Right to use cameras or video cameras
- Nothing that is not specified in the package
Location of the tour
The tour will take a place at Chapare area that is located 11 km east from Cochabamba city. It's a popular tourist destination. The majority of the territory consists of tropical rainforests surrounded by main waterway areas. It is the perfect place for tourists looking for an eco-friendly experience.