Urkupiña Folkloric Parade,
1 Full Day
- Rates & Booking
- How to get there
For groups of 7 or more passengers, please contact us for a custom quote!
Make an inquiry
Please fill out and submit the form below. Or if you would like to speak with a Bolivia Expert, call us via Skype or Whatsapp.
Feel free to Contact Us for bespoke travel design and your best fit travel itinerary.
Recent reviews of this tour
No recent reviews
Add a review:
- Pick up from your Hotel in Cochabamba city, Cochabamba Bus station or Cochabamba Airport.
- Private transportation to Quillacollo town (13 km)
- Seats distribution at the Tourist Step located at Quillacollo main avenue called El Prado.
- Break + 1 beer can or soda
- During the whole day tourist will enjoy the authentic Folkloric Parade in honor of Urkupiña Virgin.
- Lunch - Local dish
- Private transportation from Quillacollo to Cochabamba city
The tour includes:
- Pick up from your Hotel in Cochabamba, Cochabamba Bus station or Cochabamba Airport
- Transportation to Quillacollo town
- 1 can of beer or soda
- Private Bathroom
- Private security
- Tour guide
- Seats to enjoy the Folkloric Entrance of Urkupiña
- Transportation from Quillacollo town to Cochabamba city
Location of the tour
The Urkupiña Folkloric Parade is developed on the main streets of Quillacollo town. Tourist will need to travel 13 Km from Cochabamba city to Quillacollo to enjoy the festivity.
Nearby tourist attractions:
Cristo de la Concordia
National Park Carrasco
National Park Tunari
Cathedral of Cochabamba
Convento de San Francisco
Plaza Colon and El Prado
Plaza 14 de Septiembre