El Recreo Waynawasi, Sucre
Hosteria El Recreo is uniquely located in a quiet part of Sucre city, built into a hillside overlooking the river, neighbouring the well known Glorieta castle.
Set in a one-acre property bordering a riverbank, Hosteria El Recreo is an ideal place to enjoy Sucre history surrounded by nature and enjoying the river just fifteen minutes away from downtown.
With its Colonial architecture and lush landscaped gardens, El Recreo offers lavish comfort, family atmosphere, and excellent personalized attention within easy access of all the delights Sucre city has to offer.Please drop us an email for an update onthe rates.
El Recreo Hosteria offers en-suite rooms, fine decor with antique furniture and details, all with standard in-room entertainment.
- Queen size bed
- Private bathroom
- Wide Windows
- Modular sound system
- Chimney(in Marquesa suite)
- Fully equipped kitchenette with microwave(in Marquesa suite)
- Jacuzzi(in Marquesa Suite)
The hotel rates include continental buffet breakfast.
- Transfer in/out from the airport
- One acre gardens
- Outdoor sitting area
- Dinner and living areas
- Indoor swimming pool
- Internet Access
- Home made lunch and dinner menu
- Laundry and ironing service
- Shuttle to the city
- Guided visits to Sucre city tourist attractions.
- Open kitchen for guests
- Cozy Terraces
- Vegetable garden
- Conference, meeting and party services
- Two year old children don’t pay if they share the bed with their parents.
- Cradle available
- Additional beds are available under request and for an extra fee.
- Pets allowed
Hotel Policies*Check in: Since 12:00
*Check out: 12:00
LocationAddress: Km. 6,5 Carretera a Yotala, Sucre
6,5 kilometres from Sucre on the road to Yotala.