Madidi Jungle Eco Lodge, Rurrenabaque
The Madidi Jungle Eco Lodge is an innovative community based ecotourism venture, set in the Madidi National Park surrounded by nature.
The Madidi Jungle Ecolodge is located just 3 hours by boat away from Rurrenabaque. The Ecolodge is designed in harmony with the environment, rescuing the traditional architecture of the Amazon cultures. It was built using ancient construction techniques and local materials found in the forest. The cabins offer comfort and safety to make your stay in the jungle into a unique and unforgettable experience.
The Madidi Jungle Ecolodge is an ideal destination to see the jungle and experience nature and the local cultures.Please drop us an email for an update on the rates.
The cabins have been constructed on the banks of the Tuichi River and designed following the vernacular style of Amazon cultures.
The accommodation is distributed among single, double, triple cabins and camping. All cabins feature:
- Private bathroom
- Mosquito nets
- 4 sets of bathroom and showers
- Hammocks for relaxing and reading.
- Delicious menu using local ingredients
- Dinning room
- 15 km of trails designed for the discovery of the humid tropical forest
- Local experts in the forest interpretation
- Completely equipped boats with outboard engines. Our boats have roofs, comfortable seating, life vests, and rain ponchos for eight passengers.
- Lighting at our facilities in fueled by 100% alternative energy using solar panels.
- Grey water treatment system
LocationAddress: Madidi National Park, Rurrenabaque
The hotel is located in the Madidi National Park.