Campinia Chapaca Tarija
* Check Rates and Bookings for details on pricing.
- Rates & Booking
- How to get there
For groups of 7 or more passengers, please contact us for a custom quote!
Make an inquiry
Please fill out and submit the form below. Or if you would like to speak with a Bolivia Expert, call us via Skype or Whatsapp.
Feel free to Contact Us for bespoke travel design and your best fit travel itinerary.
Recent reviews of this tour
No recent reviews
Add a review:
The tour includes:
- Private transportation
- Specialized tour guide
- Entrance fee to the museums
- Typical soft drinks and pastries tasting
- Services not mentioned
Location of the tourThe Campinia Chapaca is located in Tarija city surroundings, no more than an hour away from the city; it is full of beautiful landscapes worth visiting and enjoying.
- Departure at 9:00 a.m. from our office or from your hotel (please advice in advance) attractions
- We will visit paradisiacal spots along the journey by the different towns and countryside communities like San Lorenzo historical town where we will visit Moto Mendez Museum
- Continuing our journey we will visit Lajas and â€œEl Picachoâ€ (natural view point to enjoy wonderful pan views)
- Visit to Tomatitas and Coimata balneary where you will observe the waterfalls while we make a stroll by the surroundings
- We will end the tour in San Jacinto visiting the reservoir with a water mirror of 750 hectares
- END OF OUR SERVICES