Toro Toro National Park
* Check Rates and Bookings for details on pricing.
- Rates & Booking
- How to get there
For groups of 7 or more passengers, please contact us for a custom quote!
Make an inquiry
Please fill out and submit the form below. Or if you would like to speak with a Bolivia Expert, call us via Skype or Whatsapp.
Feel free to Contact Us for bespoke travel design and your best fit travel itinerary.
Recent reviews of this tour
No recent reviews
Add a review:
The tour includes:
- Meals (Lunch & breakfast)
The Tour doesn't include:
- Right to use cameras or video cameras
- Nothing that is not specified in the package
Location of the tour
The National Park Toro Toro is located at the Northern of Potosi.
The package covers the main attractions at Toro Toro National Park. It has a wonderful mixture between Nature and Archeological places of interest. In Toro Toro are located the biggest caves of Bolivia where it is possible to observe thousands of dinosaur footprints, as well as fossils and important archaeological remains. It's an ideal place for Archeology or paleontology lovers. At the same way the park shelters beautiful crystal waterfalls and a huge variety of flora and fauna species.
- Departure from Cochabamba to Toro Toro.
- Visit Waca del Tata Bombori .
- Visit Tarata a colonial village near to Cochabamba city.
- Handicrafts shopping at Huayculi ceramics.
- On the way to Toro Toro visitors could appreciate Caine River and Mizque mountain.
- After a delicious lunch visitors will visit the largest cave in Bolivia named UMAJALANTA and will observe stalagmites and stalactite.
- Visit the MUSEUM OF STONE PACHAMAMAHUASI.
- Walk to appreciate the different DINOSAUR FOOTPRINTS
- On our way to get the Grand Canyon visitos will see several Stony bridges.
- Enjoy the spectacular view at a lookout.
- Visit El Vergel an incredible ecosystem located at the bottom of the canyon where beautiful crystal waterfalls are located.
- Lunch enjoying the scenery.
- On the way back visitors will pass by the lookout CHIFLON KAKA and will see some cave paintings.
- Return to Cochabamba city.
End of our services
Nearby tourist attractions:
Silver Mines of Potosí
Torotoro National Park
Casa Nacional de la Moneda
Wayllas Mountain and the Dinosaur footprints
Casa de las Tres Portadas
Plaza 10 de Noviembre
Kari Kari Lagoon
Arcos de Cobija
Supay Molino Qaqa
La Puerta del Diablo
Thermal water fountains
Churches and Convents in Potosi
Portal of the Rampant Lions
Casa de Francisco de la Rocha
San Marcos Mill
Road to Betanzos