Hotel Akapana, Tiwanaku
- Rates & Booking
LocationAddress: Av. Manco Kapac No. 20 esq. Calle del Alambrado
The Akapana Hotel is a lodging option in Tiwanaku, Bolivia. This hidden gem is located 71 kilometers away from La Paz city and offers comfort combined with the Inca culture.
Address: Av. Manco Kapac No. 20 esq. Calle del Alambrado, Mayasa Ruins area.
The Akapana Hotel is located near Tiwanaku, Bolivia about 71 Kilometers away from La Paz city. The Akapana Hotel was built in stone and local materials providing to its guests efficient hotel infrastructure in the Tiwanaku area. The hotel Akapana offers all the comfort and caring attention to make your stay an unforgettable experience.
The Akapana Hotel offers simple, double and matrimonial rooms.
The rooms are comfortable and have private bathrooms, 24 hour hot water and cable TV.
Services included in the rate:
Buffet Breakfast and Taxes.
- Room service
- Safe box
- Library with collection books and cultural information.
- Games room with table games, pool and ping pong
- Parking area
- Astronomy place with Telescope
- Vip Authentic salon
- "Marca Pata" Coffee shop (located in a high place) features: 100 people capacity, hot and cold drinks, varied dishes.
- Tourism services
- City tours
- Medical attention
- Tours and excursions
- Bike parking
- Restaurant with an amazing view of the Akapana Mountain.
- Folkloric Pena "Wiracocha" 70 people capacity:
Open: Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
Live music, dance, rituals, exotic drinks and comfortable environment.
- "Taypicala" Auditorium, 80 people capacity.
- "Kalasasaya" Event saloon, 250 people capacity.
- Sauna - Spa "Putini", 120 people capacity, features: Massage room, Jacuzzi, Dry and steam sauna, Coca baths.
- Ceremonial center
- Credit cards accepted
Reviews of Hotel Akapana
No recent reviews
Add a review:
Need help planning your trip to Bolivia?