Hotel Aranjuez, Cochabamba
- Rates & Booking
LocationAddress: Calle Buenos Aires 653
Located in one of the most beautiful cities in Bolivia, the 4 star Aranjuez Hotel is at the heart of Cochabamba’s residential quarter. Situated on Buenos Aires St. within walking distance to the National History Museum Simon I. Patino, many posh restaurants and points of interest in the city the hotel is the perfect choice for large conferences, group and private dinners.
The hotel offers incredibly spacious bedrooms with private bathroom, safe deposit box, lounge area, excellent workspace and WIFI access. The Aranjuez Hotel should be your first choice for both business and leisure travel.
The hotel also has non-smoking rooms and children are welcome at the gorgeous gardens and playground.
Room FacilitiesDistinguished and charming, each of the hotel's 33 guestrooms and suites features:
- Beds: Full, Queen and King
- Private Bathroom
- Cable TV
- Cell phone connection
- Sat TV
- Safe Deposit Box
- 7 Single Rooms: Room with Full Size bed(W 135 cm. x L 191 cm.)
- 15 Double Rooms: Room with two full size beds (W 135 cm. x L 191 cm.)
- 4 Triple Rooms: Room with three twin XL beds (W 99 cm. x L 203 cm.)
- 5 Junior Suites: Suite with one king size bed (W 198 cm. x L 203 cm.)
- 3 Suites: Suite with one queen size bed (W 152 cm. x L 203 cm.) guests may request an extra twin XL bed (W 99 cm. x L 203 cm.)
- Family Suite: With capacity to host 4 guests.
- Guests could ask for additional beds at extra cost.
- Room service
- Reception open 24h a day
- ADSL WiFi Internet
- Vegetarian food
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Medical Assistance
- Conference Rooms
- Shuttle service to the airport (please request the service at front desk)
- Daily newspaper
- Wake up service
- Bottle of water
- Welcome drink
- Copy service
- Tourist Information
- Fire place/Library
- Car rental
- Late check-out (after 3 p.m.)
- 3 Meeting Rooms (capacity to host 150 people)
- Outside catering
- Therapy offers
Guests at the Aranjuez Hotel can dine at Los Espejos, which serves National and International dishes among vegetarian meals, home made pizzas and grill. The Restaurant also offers Cocktails, coffee and non alcoholic beverages.
Hotel PoliciesChild(-ren) up to 8 year(-s) old can stay free of charge when using existing beds with parents.
Reviews of Hotel Aranjuez
No recent reviews
Add a review:aranjuez-hotel
Need help planning your trip to Bolivia?