Andorina Hostal, Samaipata
Andorina Hostel provides a lovely family atmosphere at a low budget. Backpackers, families, nature, peace and music lovers are more than welcome and they will find a place with unique characteristics at the hotel.
The Hostel arranges transportation for the guests free of commission.
Andorina Hostel offers breakfasts and cafeteria service with a great variety of healthy juices. The Hostel counts with a relaxation and reading area where the management organized meetings, music nights and plays cultural movies.
The main goal of the hostel is to make the guests feel at home, ready to rest and prepared to discover the Samaipata's beautiful scenery.
As a part of its installations the Hostel counts with a photographic exposition that contains more than 200 framed pictures that can make you feel in a museum. The Andorina Hostel has many 'surprises' to discover, with natural, rustic accents and materials from the area. The lookout points offer views 360 degrees over village and mountains.
For our guests and visitors there is an information book which tells them everything about the village and the area. The Andorina Hostel staff is more than glad to help the guest to organize hikes and tours.
Please drop us an e-mail for updates on the rates.
Room FacilitiesThe Hostel Features:
- 1 Double room with private balcony and share bathroom
- 2 Triple rooms with share bathroom
- 1 Double room with private bathroom and balcony
- 1 Matrimonial suite at the second floor with private bathroom and balcony. 1 or 2 children can stay with the parents
- 2 Matrimonial suites with 2 extra beds (4 guests per room) with private bathroom and balcony
- Fruity breakfast with bread and homemade marmalade. Real coffee or tea
- Comfortable seats
- Electricity 220 v
- Patio and terrace
- Spacius balcony
- Cultural movies and slideshows
Andorina Hostel helps the guests to organize trekking, bike riding, fishing, horse riding or activities at the village.
Guide Tours can be set up by the hostel free of commission.
LocationAddress: Campero St. in front of
Andorina Hostal is located at Campero Street in front of "El Deber" building just two blocks before Main square-Samaipata.