Why book a Private tour with us?
- The Private tour itineraries are flexible. You can choose at what time do you want to start and end your tour
- Private tours include private transportation and accommodation of your preference. You can choose the level comfort you would like during your tour.
- As you are not sharing the tour with other tourist, you can spend more time enjoying the tourist spots.
- Private tours are ideal for families traveling with children since children need more attention and more stops during the tour.
- We can vary the tour itinerary according to your interests.
- We offer a special service to seniors and families looking for escorted tours. We understand that sometimes the language barrier may prevent you from fully enjoying your trip to a country. We love Bolivia and we are happy to show you around. Request our special escorted tour service.
- Private tours are ideal for honeymooners. Please feel free to request advice about romantic or unique activities and destinations in Bolivia.
- 24/7 Online support. Contact us at email@example.com
Enjoy a different kind of excursion to the Uyuni Salt Flats / Salar de Uyuni. During this day you will not only visit the largest salt flat in the world, breathing pure air and basking in sunlight, but also get some excercise during a special bicycle ride.
It will be a thrilling day climbing the Incahuasi Island (Isla Incahuasi), visiting its giant cacti. Enjoy the beautiful sunset and the immensity of a sky filled with stars, followed by the sunrise inside the Uyuni Salt Flats.
Ready for adventure? Read the details of this unforgettable journey to the Uyuni Salt Flats.
2 Days, 1 Night
From the top, everything looks different. See the Uyuni Salt Flats (Salar de Uyuni) from the best places in the region.
During your expedition, you will climb the Tunupa volcano and see the salt flat in all its immensity. You will also walk to the top of Incahuasi Island, home of ancient cacti. The view from these two locations is a natural spectacle worth remembering.
This experience would not be complete without contemplating a beautiful sunset, stargazing and watching the sunrise inside the Uyuni Salt Flat. Prepare your sandals and a camera for this unforgettable journey!
Full Day / Dry SeasonEnjoy a beautiful sunset and see the reflection effects inside the Uyuni Salt Flat. During the tour you can see both the dry and the wety aspects of the salt flat.
3 Days, 2 NightsThe Private tour 3 days - 2 nights will show visitors the main attractions of the Uyuni Area. This tour offers better accommodation and transportation conditions. Travellers will enjoy fantastic views of the Magnificent Uyuni Salt Flat, the Amazing Lagoons and other important attractions.
3 Days 4 NightsThe tour starts and finishes in La Paz city. The trip from La Paz to Uyuni takes 45 minutes to 1 hour by plane, 10 to 11 hours by Bus and at least one day by train. The 3 day Uyuni Tour itinerary allows Travelers to visit not only the Uyuni Salt Flat but also the other important natural attractions in the area.
3 Days, 2 NightsThe tour will lead you through the Majestic Uyuni Salt Flat, beautiful lagoons, volcanoes and deserts. You will enjoy a bath in the Polques thermal water and will end your journey in Calama-Chile.
3 Days, 2 NightsThe tour will lead you through the majestic Uyuni Salt Flat, beautiful lagoons, volcanoes and deserts. You will enjoy a bath in the Polques thermal water and will end your journey in San Pedro de Atacama, Chile.
2 Days, 1 NightDuring this two day journey you will visit the Majestic Uyuni Salt Flat and will travel south to visit Laguna Cañapa, Hedionda, Honda, Shiarkota and Ramaditas. You will also enjoy a wonderful view of the Chiguana Salt Flat from the Ollague Volcano viewpoint.
5 days, 4 NightsA private tour to visit the most relevant touristic sights in Sucre and the Uyuni Salt Flat area.
Full DayNear Santa Cruz de la Sierra lies the Fuerte de Samaipata (Samaipata Fortress). The ruins of Samaipata bear witness to the Kollasuyo Empire, an Andean political culture with highly developed religious traditions, illustrated dramatically in the form of the dominant ceremonial rock sculptures.
3 Days, 3 Nights3 day private tour of the Uyuni area that includes private transportation from Uyuni to Sucre or Potosi as well.